Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Cutest Polish Filipino You ever did See!!!

Well our trip to Chicago was not just to get away. We also went to visit my childhood friend Tracy (maid of honor). She had just had a baby in December and I couldn't handle waiting until July to see her baby. The mom is Philipino and the dad is Polish. She is very long and lean with fair skin and black hair that stands straight up. I loved talking with Tracy and Leon about parenthood and seeing the transformation in their lives.You can tell she is the joy of their life. It was great to see her and can't wait to see her with our kids when they come in town in July.Tracy and I grew up in the same neighborhood all our lives even when we moved houses. We reminise how we grew up and the trouble we have gotten into. It is fun to see us grow into parents. What if even more a flash back for me is that Big Sis has become good friends with the neighbor who was adopted from China. It is an odd feeling that this is what it was like just short of 30 years ago form my parents.

No comments: