Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Caring for a baby

This is a view of Big Sis playing with her doll awhile back. Not much has changed since then in the way she cares for her babies. No, Big Sis isn't strangling herself and her baby, but instead she was slinging her baby with her necklace.

This goes along with and incident about a week ago. Big Sis was playing with the neighbor and had her baby outside with her. She came to the sliding door saying that Phylicia had to go and eat lunch on her patio. Asking if she could go over there while her friend ate outside, Big Sis had her baby doll stuffed in her shirt.

I thought this was a make shift sling as she did often until this was said, "Phylicia is going to go and eat her lunch really fast and I'm going over there with my baby and she is just going to eat from my boob." Not trying to make her feel embarressed I'm trying to hold in my laughter. Big Sis noticed that I was tickled by the way she was playing with her baby doll. She then said, "Mom, I just pretend!!!"