Monday, September 28, 2009

Ma Ma - that is all I want her to say!!!!

This little stinker!!!

All I want her to say is MaMa!!!! Baby Girl is talking and signing more and more everyday. Now she is learning something new all the time. With the rapid growth of knowledge and her loviness to me, I hadn't realized that she doesn't say Ma Ma. I guess when she started saying Daddy, I got jealous. If you couldn't tell by the picture this kid is such character that I've been trying to drill Ma Ma into her vocabulary. I point to myself and say Ma Ma. Baby Girl responds by burying her head into my neck and shoulder. Then if I ask her where is Ma Ma she points to herself, mimicking me pointing to myself when I try and get her to say it. It is to the point that I think she knows that it isn't right and that its humerous. It also might be a control thing but we will see if that is the case when she gets older with other issues. Regardless she is a mama's girl, but when the kid can say "outside" surely she has the ability to say MaMa. Someday Baby Girl, Someday.

No comments: