Friday, October 2, 2009

When all 4 are sick and confined for 4 days!!!

What to do when the entire family is sick and confined to the house??? It seems that the kids don't seem to slow down when they have a cold but mom and dad do. At first, I wasn't sick. I would rather take care of the sick then be one of the sick. Well then I GOT SICK!!! That is when survival mode kicks in. Well at first we all just lay around and watch alot of Disney movie and try and rest. Then boredom kicks in and the kids get into lots of trouble. The stir crazy sets in and mom is about to go nuts too. My friend post this project of facebook and I thought it would be nice, easy and fun to try with Big Sis.
She had missed preschool all week so that she would feel well enough to go on her field trip at the end of the week. That doesn't matter to a 4 year old who has had minimal social interaction. She was excited to do the project.

She like how the coconut turned into what looked like lettuce. I had to keep her at bay from eating all the ingredients. I was not quite sucessful because she didn't even care after they were all finished to eat one. She was too full. She eventually at one of the miniburgers cookies and thought they were good. Baby Girl LOVED them.

This made the afternoon fun after being home with each other for 4 days straight. I'm happy to say the Deans are now all feeling great!!! Praise GOD!!

No comments: